Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Running Shoes

Okay, I get WAY too excited about running shoes. It's not a girly thing...it's more of an addiction. I had to fulfill my addiction today, and luckily I had a gift card to ease the pain on my debit card. For the new decade, and future marathon training, I changed things up and went with a different company. Crazy? Nah, I'm stoked! My new life long friends are Mizuno Wave Creation 10. I will love them and wear them until their soles fall off. I'm also the proud owner of some fabulous green shorts that I am going to wear until they are called to retirement.

I still haven't picked a race yet because I'm not entirely sure where I will be, but I think the Marine Corps Marathon will be my race of choice. If not that, a Rock N Roll Marathon for sure! I've got my training schedule picked out and ready to go. For me that is the toughest part. I've broken down and gone with a beginners training schedule this time. I mean really...who am I kidding. I haven't been running regularly for almost six months! I'm excited to get started though. It's a big commitment and I'm ready to take the dive!

The training starts in T-minus four days! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment